Tuesday, September 29, 2009

at 7:05 PM Tags: , , , , Posted by Soapinatrix

So, I have three main families now:

  1. Melani Banks, my first "family" orientated sim. Has recently asked Hal to move in with her in an attempt to move past his cheating ways. Hal came coupled with his other love child Muhammad...

  2. The Waters Family. Multiple deaths by electrocution took out both Evil family members, Emily had a mental break down, Susie age-warped past her entire childhood and Thomas is turning into a devious little boy.

  3. Or Max and his recent love triangle between the Melani in his town and his new love Bella Bachelor.
Or of course you might love all three?

The reason I ask is I notice more readers hitting the blog on certain families, and numbers dropped off on one of them. While I'm not about to change my playing habits entirely to suit the readership, there are moments like now, where I've had enough of one family for a moment (Hal's stressing me out too much lol) and I want to check in on one of the others. I'm not real fussed which one, and if there was a particular favourite amongst my loyal fans, I'd be more than happy to allow that to influence my choices.

So, is there one family in particular you just can't wait to read more about? Perhaps two you follow and one you don't really care for? Or maybe you just like reading about all three - after all, there's more than one neighbour in Ramsey Street...

Which family do you like the most?

View Results
Create a Blog Poll


4 comments:

  1. I actually like Waters Family and Max.

    Melani and Hal aren't as interesting.

  1. Honestly, I like them all, but right now Max is a favorite. There is a lot going on with him and I want to see how it all pans out.

  1. i voted for all three families.. i love them to pieces...
    but, we couldn't deny Max drama it's gettin' things hot... but I'm truly curious about the Waters family and what's going on with Thomas...

  1. I voted for all three. I really do love them all. Certainly Max has a lot happening at the moment. I want to see how Muhammad settles in, and the looks on Thomas' evil little face are seriously funny!

    Definitely all three *smiles*