Wednesday, September 23, 2009

at 7:06 AM Tags: , , Posted by Soapinatrix

As mentioned last night, Max and Bella Bachelor seemed to hit it off really well. After their connection, Max went home and immediately had the wish come up to invite Bella over. I figured it was a bit late that night, so sent him to bed to get a good nights sleep and invited her over the following night. Conveniently, that happened to be a Saturday night which meant there would be no need for her rush home... if you get my drift.

Apparently Max was already waaaaay ahead of me lol. As soon as she arrived, he was touching her, holding her, kissing and generally all over her. Think he had something on his mind? He could't have been more obvious if he opened the door naked lol.

I was trying not to pay too much attention to them as it just feels a little creepy to watch my sims grope each other, but I couldn't help but notice something a tad odd when I did glance over. Have a look at this image:

Photobucket

See the guy in the background? He rocked up right as Bella did. So either Bella is being followed (can that happen?) or Max's celebrity status means that the paparazzi wants to catch a photo of him with a new female in tow. I zoomed right over to see what he was doing, and give it's night time, he's not helping the suspicion factor by reading a newspaper... in the dark.

Photobucket

Something was really funky with that. I've not really felt unnerved by a sim before lol, it was a weird feeling. I didn't know what to do about it - send Max out to tell him to bugger off? Perhaps I should have. Instead Max just hit inside... well, some people call it hiding lol.

Photobucket

Yup, Bella and Max woo hooing it up. They hit it off REALLY well!

4 comments:

  1. OMG! Max is stealing Bella from Mortimer Goth! O_O

  1. LOL is that who she's meant to be with? I've never followed any of thost families, but knew she was meant to be with someone...

  1. Yes, since the first Sims the Goth Family is one of the most populars:
    Mortimer+Bella Goth
    http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Goth_Family

  1. Oh... well sorry Mortimer LOL