Wednesday, September 9, 2009

We've already discovered that Tom has the Evil trait. But just in case we needed more proof, here is a nanny cam video captured while Emily was at work.



Yes, Tom just stole candy from Susie. Evil bastard doesn't even eat it either - he just pockets it. Talk about double cruelty. Here kid, I am going to take your candy, and I don't even want it! Ha!

What makes it worse for poor Susie is that the so called "baby sitter" who's meant to be there for her, walks right past her with nothing more than a passing glance at her tears to go talk to Tom. I think I need to have words with this babysitter...

Thankfully Susie seems to bounce back relatively quickly and I made sure Emily gave her lots of hugs when she got home from work. There needs to be a way to 'ring home' and abuse a babysitter though LOL!

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen the 'steal candy from a baby' interaction before, that's horribly awesome LOL. Tom really is evil, listen to the poor baby cry... and he just laughs! ROFL

  1. OL, this is what I was thinking as I was watching that: "Aw, that was really mean! Well, at least he's gonna clean out the fridge for you. Oh wait...never mind. :/"