Saturday, September 5, 2009

at 7:34 AM Tags: , , , Posted by Soapinatrix

I feel pretty bad as this is all completely my fault, but Max got hit by the repo man last night. See, he had the money to pay the bills, that wasn't the problem. Instead of paying his bills though (I never pay attention to my sims mail boxes), I went and installed a new kitchen for him. Oops! Especially oops for a sim that doesn't even cook lol...

After the brand new cupboards, overhead storage, stove, fridge and garbage disposal, there wasn't enough left to pay his bills. With the "you have one day left" warning flashing, I sent him down to central park to play for some tips. He made enough to pay his bills, but unfortunately I have a memory that make fish jealous, so sent him straight to bed when he got home. Second oops for me...

The next day, Mr Repo man showed up.

Photobucket

I can't actually figure out what he took though. He went into the room of the invisible couch (remember - the movers lost it...) and did his little thing, only when I went in to check after he left, everything that I could see before was still there. The remaining orphaned couch, the TV and the game console was still there. Maybe he could see the couch I couldn't and took that? Which is kinda fine because I was going to have to replace it anyway lol.

Mr Repo man does have one thing though... a really nasty face. This is clearly a man who enjoys his job.

Photobucket

0 comments: