Friday, September 11, 2009

Melani, needing to clear her head last night, decided to take a bit of a job around town. It drives me nuts that not only does a sim's body bounce back to perfect as they exit the hospital after giving birth, but the fact that unless they eat copious amounts of ice cream, they stay pretty perfect. If they are going to have perfect bodies, I'm going to make it believable and punish them with hour long runs around town!

Of course, in doing that, you get to see more of the town. Have you ever found little things that kind of made you go "wow" or, "hey look at that"? I did!!

The first was a bit of a wow moment. After all I can be riding my pushbike, have a car pass through me and come out with out a single scratch. Yet, it seems not all sims are model drivers...

Photobucket

Thought that was kinda cool that not only has a sim driven off the road, but that the car has just been left there. I mean, have you seen so much as a dropped candy wrapper on the streets of town? And all the random picnics that pop up and not one scrap of food or wrappers is left behind? I guess cars a bit hard to poof and disappear...

On the "hey look at that factor", I actually did a double take after running past the following statue...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Pretty cool huh?

Just some sights I thought I'd share...

2 comments:

  1. They are awesome! I've heard about the car, but I've never seen it. It's in Riverview is it? I get them confused. I've certainly never seen the statue. That's one heavy load being a sim! *chuckles*

  1. Yup Riverview - they were both taken there...