Wednesday, September 23, 2009

at 7:31 PM Tags: , , , Posted by Soapinatrix

Max and Bella have been practically inseparable since they met - the only other sims I've seen Max get along with so well are Melani and Blair. Although I am normally hands off as much as possible, I've decided to help this little relationship along a bit by making sure I fulfill Max's wishes to invite Bella over. If he doesn't have that wish, I've been sending him out into town to help him run into her lol. So far everything's been going really well - so much so, that Max had the wish pop up to ask Bella to move in!!

Not sure if I was quite ready for that drastic a change to Max's life just yet lol, I decided to follow the wish anyway and call it an "extended sleep over" - basically she's going to just crash there for a while. If I decide it's not working, I'll evict her and call it "sleep over over" lol. I mean, when I met my now partner, we practically breathed for each other for the first two weeks before realising I'd not been back to my place since we met and maybe we should take a step back for a couple of days. I'll just look at this in the same way.

Unfortunately, what I didn't realise was, Bella lived alone? I always thought the Bachelor family had like 5 members or something crazy, and that moving Bella into Max's for a bit wouldn't disrupt the town too much. But then, when I got the following option pop up, I realised that Bella moving out meant the Bachelor house would then be on the market!

Photobucket

I wasn't sure what to do when that happened, but then figured why not hey? I mean, I've got no plans to let Bella go back to what ever live was laid out for her, so what did it matter if the house went to someone else. I'm sure there's some avid story followers out there that are aiming rotten tomatoes at me right now for ruining the Bachelor story line lol. Sorry guys.

One of the good things that comes with moving a townie in with your own sims, is the learning game! First off I learned Bella wanted to be an Astronaut! That's some big ambitions she has there, especially for someone with the Virtuoso trait LOL.

Photobucket

Right after I got her signed up to the military career track, she had a wish to purchase a chess table (logic skill), do a work out (fitness skill), learn the guitar AND learn to garden! Geez Lois settle down woman!

I also learned that Bella is in fact an Adult which surprised me give how young she looks. I'm sure all the ladies around town are probably very jealous of that lol. Even in the sim world of perfection, Bella is extra perfect. Speaking of jealous ladies, check out who's a friend of Bellas!!

Photobucket

Oops! I wonder how she will feel when she finds out Bella now has Max.

0 comments: