Saturday, September 5, 2009

at 7:42 PM Tags: , Posted by Soapinatrix

I've said it so many times you're probably all sick of hearing it. My theory that there are certain Sims who are just meant to be together? I collected more evidence last night!

Before I jump into this new evidence however, let's quickly discuss Blair Wainwright again. Max and Blair hit it off very well as was obvious to anyone with in a 10 foot radius. I don't know if you read it in my last post, but she is now an Elder!! Town sims are just aging WAY too quickly it's unfair. I shared their first meeting, and followed that up with a screenshot how they were romantic interests to each other after that first 5 minute visit. Clearly meant to be together! And yet now, an age gap is keeping them apart. It's almost cruel really.

So far, everyone Max has found attractive is now too old. Everyone that is, except Melani. And of course who happened to gate crash Max's party last night? You guessed it. I didn't invite her, but I've noticed that invited sims can bring friends, or people just gate crash Max's parties as there are always way more people than I invited. Call it fate or just a coincidence, either way, Max wasn't going to waste this opportune meeting.

Warning: Lots of pictures incoming... well it does speak 1000 words.

When the party was starting to wind down, Max approached Melani to ask if she'd like to spend the night. Now remember, Melani is married to Eric who she has two children with... five if she has lied about the conception of the three she had with Max. I have no idea what she's told Eric, but if they're still together (as her info panel says they are), he's either a very understanding man, or being lied to. Either way, that's a lot of kids to be left at home with while Melani not only attends Max's party, but may or may not stay out for an entire night.

There may be a question mark above her head after Max asked, but the body language pretty much shows her answer...

Photobucket

Melani does agree to spend the night and I feel a sudden pang of guilt at poor Eric and the kids that are wondering when mummy is coming home. Still, she is the only sim that I can see Max luring into bed without worrying about brittle bones and my vomit reflex. Sorry super aging granny sims.

After all the party guests have left and the terrible two are left alone, it doesn't take long for them to... um, get down to business. It's quite clear what Melani is thinking of, but Max's thought confuses me a bit. He's either remembering the new kitchen and how shiny and new it is, or he's thinking that Melani makes for appealing decoration in his home. Not too sure on that one...

Photobucket

These next two images however, serve no confusion and are quite clear with their meaning.

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's those expressive facial features that my hubby has commented on in the past. Quite clear with his thoughts there, we don't even need the thought bubble.

Melani's feeling appear to be along the same line and it's not long before I'm taking screenshots of a different kind...

Photobucket

So I'm left wondering - is Melani, aka the "me" sim I created, just really easy? Or are Max and Melani so meant to be together that even after a lengthy break from contact, it only takes a few cheek strokes and a kiss to reignite the flame into a raging bond fire?

For the record, that was not the only time that night I had the opportunity to catch the torrid affair on camera... I'm just not that kind of gamer lol.

What was interesting however, was that Melani fell asleep at Max's place. I should clarify it wasn't surprising given the peep show I was given, poor girl must have been exhausted. But it was still interesting because she does have a husband and kids waiting at home.

Photobucket

I don't think my hubby would appreciate me staying over night somewhere... then again, I can't exactly see Melani ringing home to Eric and informing him of where she was planing on spending the night.

I did have to chuckle at the vacant spot in the bed as soon as dawn broke...

Photobucket

Nothing like an early sneak out to avoid the uncomfortable morning after haha.... well, I'd assume. =p

I am a bit torn when it comes to these two. Max had the option to ask Melani to leave Eric last night which got my mind thinking. I mean, they do have three kids together already, so Melani is more than just a groupie to him. But still, is Max ready to settle down? Especially into a pre-made family unit? Questions, questions...

I tell ya what though, if I do move her in, I'm changing her name! It's getting confusing for me seeing Melani in half my stories. I keep nearly saving the screenshots to the wrong family folder and attaching the wrong post tags when she's involved with Max.

0 comments: