Tuesday, September 29, 2009

at 7:04 AM Tags: , , , , , , Posted by Soapinatrix

Like sands through the hour glass... these are the days of Max's life. Scratch that - the hourglass is nothing more than a countdown until this love rat gets busted!! Have you been following the story line so far? How Melani was pregnant, then Bella was pregnant, then Max went over to Melani's house, made out with Melani while Bella made friends with the toilet bowl, etc etc?

Well... it gets worse.

Max had the wish pop up to throw a house party. Nothing unusual there, he's a party animal after all. I figured I'd just use it as a "welcome to our twin girls" kind of party. Bella had a wish pop up to get a massage, and really, who could blame the poor girl - twins on your first shot? Ouch. I decided to send Bella off for a massage and let Max get ready for the party while looking after the babies.

Bella also had an opportunity to teach an art class at the local school pop up a couple of days ago, so I decided to make her stop past to do that before then sending her on for a good rub down. Making sure she was getting from one place to the next safely, I switched back to Max to learn that the party was already getting started. That wasn't the shocker though... I right clicked Max's profile to zoom across town, landed straight on him, and this is what I saw!!

Photobucket

Um... what's Melani doing IN MAX'S HOUSE?! I didn't invite her, what the hell? Right at that moment, I actually gasped out loud, I was so surprised lol. I obviously made a loud enough noise that my daughter, happily destroying the room at the time, stopped and looked at me to make sure I was ok. How do you explain to a 2 year old that mummy is ok, a sim just surprised her and not cause irreputable damage requiring years of counselling later on?

After releasing the pause button and regaining my composure, I watched Melani reach into the crib and pick up one of the twins. Now, my problem is not that she's handling Max's new babies, the girl has more baby skills than any other sim in town with the rate she pops them out. My problem was with the fact they were not her babies!

Photobucket

I know it must be confusing for her, Max is there, a baby's there ... naturally she'd assume it was hers. I sat there, stunned, as I watched the two play happily families. It was quite unnerving how well they worked together as a team.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I kept flicking back between Bella and Max to make sure Bella was safely away from the house as I didn't know what would happen if she came home to see Melani mothering her new born. I mean, does Bella even know about Melani and Max's past? Does she know that Max already has children, and the mother of those children has rocked up, uninvited, to the party being thrown to celebrate her babies?

As I flicked back to Max, I heard a noise exit my mouth involuntarily. I didn't even realise what I had said until I heard my own little parrot behind me repeating it, "Noooooo... hehe... Noooooo... hehe". Apparently, judging by her volume, I must have yelled it quite loudly. What could cause me to scream at my computer?

This!!

Photobucket

GAH!! Oh my god!! Not only was there the shock that the two were locking lips, in Max's house, in front of the babies, but holy cow that's Eric standing in the background - that's Melani's husband!!! What is Melani thinking?!

I know what she's thinking, "the old fart of a husband has aged quicker than she has and the sims don't sport little blue pills"... that's what she's thinking. Regardless of what Melani is or isn't getting, she can't be doing this in Max's house!!

By this point I'm practically getting whiplash from swapping between Max and Bella. I was so freaking out that Bella would rock up home, Max would be caught out and everything would fall apart. I know from past experience (way back at the start) that the sim just has to be on the lot to witness a betrayal. Apparently sims can see through walls.

So long as Bella stayed at the beauty salon, I was safe. But the massage had to end eventually, and as soon as I saw her get in the car to come home, I raced back to Max to make him kick Melani out. Just when I thought it couldn't get anymore complicated... I saw this.

Photobucket

Bella's brother is standing there watching the whole thing!!! Aaaahh!! He now knows Max's little secret. What he will do with it I have no idea, but it's quite clear he is not happy about it. Crap!

The worst part? Every time I cancel an interaction between Max and Melani, another one pops straight up. Flirting, caressing, embracing, kissing, making out, I couldn't keep their hands off each other. The entire time I'm cancelling an interaction, zipping back to Bella, squealing as she gets closer and closer to home, zipping back to Max, prying him and Melani apart, back to Bella, back to Max, back to Bella... aaaah!

And then, it happens. Bella's home. Max and Melani are still in the nursery... touching.

....

....

I sit there, stunned. Silent. Mouth agape. I watch with baited breath as Bella, who is now not only dog tired from the new babies, but also extremely relaxed from her recent massage, walks a straight line from the front door to the bedroom and passes out as soon as her face hits the pillows.

Photobucket

I can not believe Max's luck. The main bedroom has a full glass wall that opens out onto the pond. On the other side of that pond is the Nursery, which also has a full glass wall. I checked Bella's moodlets, no betrayal. I check them again, nope, she definitely doesn't know. How she doesn't I have no idea, but I'm just happy to be breathing again.

Immediately I thank my lucky stays, mentally boot Max up the ass and tell everyone to go home. Party is over!! And I make sure Melani leaves the lot entirely...

Unfortunately, the whole sage was not without betrayal...

Photobucket

Of course, I really don't know how a 1 day old baby would be able to see well enough to witness the betrayal, let alone know what Max is doing isn't allowed. Smart cookies those kids...

I don't know if I can keep up with three drama families. Max, Melani and Bella. Poor Emily Waters, and then Melani and wanna be cheat Hal. Games shouldn't be this stressful lol!

8 comments:

  1. wait so do u hate Bella or does she just annoy u?

  1. Neither - I adore Bella. Why do you think I hate her?

  1. OH MY GOD!
    I can't believe all the drama that Max is doing across town!
    And that poor newborn! Witnessed betrayal?!
    Btw, what's the twins names?

  1. Eeerm, yeah I know their names lol. Crap I didn't write them down haha. I'll have to log back in and find out hehe, too many babies and too much drama to keep track of at the moment haha

  1. I honestly thought mine were messed up, holy cow! This is honestly better than a soap opera! I'd love to see Max's family tree. Man, all the kids! Can't wait to see how Melani's hubby and Bella's brother take this new info. And then we have the twins seeing it, but Bella missed it???? Very intersting.

  1. You know? Max is like a flity rich womandigger! :( And It seems Mellie is falling into his love and Seems she is not indepdant.

    I mean, he should settle down with Mellie.. I mean, you dont know because he has soo many damn kids! He will find out when he is like old and he has like 10 or 12 kids running after him and 2 wives chasing after him, he will wanna die. lol.

  1. i just realized that Max profile needs to be "updated" with Bella and the twin girls...
    the more i think about him... the more i believe this story is gonna be like 'Melrose Place' when mostly everyone ended sleeping with one another! :P

  1. Yeah, I haven't updated his profile page yet. I need to get around to that...