Tuesday, September 1, 2009

at 10:12 AM Tags: , , , Posted by Soapinatrix

Maybe I'm just a very understanding personal-space orientated person, but if I was to see someone serenading another, I would keep my distance. Sure, I'd probably have a little watch, I am human after all. But I'd watch from a distance, I wouldn't be trying to smell their breath.

Sims on the other hand, not so much. They want to make sure you're serenading properly and without the smell of your lunch on your words. Max was trying to woo Ayesha, who by the way REALLY needs to hitch up her pants, and in comes some granny...

Photobucket

Ok so fine, he is in central park, but that's where Ayesha happened to be and it kinda ruins the spontaneity of it all if you have to call up and ask "would you mind coming over so I can try to use my sexy sexy voice and woo you with you guitar leetness?"

And yes, it is a granny that intruded, and I understand that not all of the elderly have held onto all their marbles. Even in The Sims they must drop a few here or there - hell even more so in game because of the insane and inappropriate traits.

But sadly, it wasn't just the old bag who thought it was ok to get in nice and close. Others joined.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I mean really people, c'mon now! Give the guy some space to try and get into Ayesha's pants. Then again, they are already pulled almost half way down so maybe they don't think he needs that much effort... lol!

1 comments:

  1. i personally enjoy mister trenchcoat