Sunday, June 7, 2009

at 12:00 AM Tags: Posted by Soapinatrix

Max's Profile Page

Full Name: Max Amillion
Traits: Party Animal, Charismatic, Daredevil, Virtuoso, Flirty
Career Path: Rock Star!
Marrital Status: Single
Children: 3 to Melani - Anderson (boy) Melissa and Betsy (twin girls).

Bio

Coming soon...

Relationships

Melani
Now, just to be tricky, this is Melani's dobbleganger. Before I started Melani in Riverview (my "main" Melani that I blog about now), she was in Sunset Valley. When I first got the game I kept stuffing stuff up (for me), so kept creating new Sims to play. First was a house of 3 room mates, then Melani who went and had children which became boring so I made the rock star, child free Max. But of course, the previous two families are still around as I kept replacing my Sims in the same town since I had no plans to return to the previously stuffed up houses. It was only after creating Max, and liking him, that I started creating my other Sims in different towns.

Now, in Sunset Valley, Melani #1 became Max's first conquest. (I'm dating...myself?) Although Max has no current plans to settle down with her, they get along very well and consequently, have ended up in bed together multiple times. Resulting in multiple kids as well. Max and Melani are the parents of son Anderson, and twins girls Melissa and Betsy.

0 comments: