Tuesday, June 16, 2009

at 8:06 PM Tags: , , Posted by Haydies

I haven't been able to log into my Sims the past few days due to being unwell. So when I logged in tonight, everything was still at the "just birthed Ricky" stage. Hal had walked in and promptly fallen asleep on the bed like a useless waist of space. Poor Melani couldn't keep her eyes open any longer and had fallen asleep herself. Thankfully Seth was already asleep in his cot, but poor Ricky was left on... well... the floor.

Melani can't afford a second cot just yet ($60 to her name), and The Sims haven't caught up with the times and allowed Co-Sleeping, so poor Ricky's just going to have to tough it out. It actually breaks my heart a little seeing him on the floor... but he's giggling to I'm just waiting for the next day when Melani gets her maternaty leave money and a cot will be the first thing I buy!

3am rolls around and I notice the time has slowed. Why? Because Hal's getting up. And what does Hal do when he gets up? He walks into the Nursery where Seth is sleeping soundly, WAKES HIM UP and tickles him. Before Melani can haul her poor tired ass outta bed and tell him to stop doing that, Hal puts Ricky down, shrugs and says "I better be going now".

WHAAAAAT?! You wake Seth up in the middle of the night, TICKLE him, place him on the floor and then LEAVE?!?! And why at 3am?! Oh, to go home to your other woman I suppose?!

That's it! Melani has had enough. No more Hal!!

0 comments: