Monday, June 8, 2009

at 5:00 PM Tags: , , Posted by Haydies

Max currently starts work at 3pm. I don't know why the car pool pick him up at 2pm, an entire hour earlier when it takes less than 15 minutes for Max to walk to work. As he's an up and coming rock start, I've started making him walk to central park and play a few hours guitar before work. Then, I've been walking him to work from abou 2:45pm onwards.

Today I wasn't paying attention (damn twitter lol), and realised there was only 5 minutes left to get to work on time. No problem, he's on one side of the park, work (theatre) is on the other. So I click the 'go to work' button and what happens? A freaking taxi pulls up!!

That's right, a taxi took him from one side of the park to the other. HELLO??? Just walk through the park?!

EA might be lazy and want to catch a cab, but c'mon. That's rediculous. Let's start teaching some 'saving the earth' techniques and make our sims walk to work!

0 comments: