Sunday, June 28, 2009

at 8:00 PM Tags: , , Posted by Haydies

So it came up in a comment recently if you could or couldn't steal from your neighbours. Naturally, I had to investigate and find out. And I'm happy to report, you can!!

I went roaming the streets on Nicky looking for a car to steal. I needed to steal another so I could sell it and afford to build a garage for the original car I stole. I mean... I don't want it stolen lol. It needs to be protected.

So I found a car, a crappy little one, parked in a drive way. But the people were home. Feeling self coincious at having been standing around inspecting the car for 5 minutes and, um, realising one of the members of the house hold was standing right there, I introduced myself. You can steal something when being watched anyway.

I got invited inside which allowed me to check out the rest of their house, and I have to say, I liked what I saw. Unfortunately, the house seemed to be over flowing with Sims and very rarely was I alone long enough to pinch anything. I was eyeing off their dining room table set however, and wondered if I'd have to steal the table and then each chair, of if they'd come together.

Luckily I was left alone long enough to find out, but unfortunately Nicky stole a wall candle / light thingy. Damnit! And I didn't get another chance as it was "getting late" apparently and I was asked to leave. And double damnit, when I got outside the car was gone - it must have been a guests. I did find another one on the way home however so my car is now safe begind it's garage doors free from sticky fingers.

But yes, my research has shown you can steal from your fellow neighbours. Yay!

1 comments:

  1. E-excellent~ *steeples fingers*