Sunday, June 14, 2009

at 12:54 PM Tags: , Posted by Haydies

Baby Seth had a birthday, and is now officially a Toddler. I thought it was kind of cool to see he has inherited Melani's hair, almost to the strand!

I also LOVE how carry the toddlers practically everywhere. Although hello EA - give us Prams please? I find it fitting since I have a toddler (almost 20 months) of my own who doesn't get off my hip lol.

A few things I did notice that were glaringly unrealistic.

  • You can teach a Toddler to walk in a day. From crawling everywhere to being able to walk nearly everywhere. My daughter (real life) was very quick to walk, but still not that quick!
  • You can apparently teach them to talk in a day. In the same day as walking if you want to clear your schedule. Of course, I've got no idea if Seth really is talking, because, well I don't understand sim speak.
  • I put Seth down in his cot when he had about 1/4 of his energy bar (awake) left, thinking he'd be ready for sleep. Nope, but for THREE STRAIGHT HOURS he was happy to just sit in there. Then he fell asleep on his own. HA! I wish my life could be so easy!
Then again, it's not really surprising given how unrealistic the babies are. You can let them practically LIVE in their cot and they don't seem to care. So long as you pick them up once or twice a day and give them a single cuddle, they are happy.

Glad he's a toddler now, especially since #2 is due to arrive any minute! Literally... any minute!




0 comments: