Thursday, June 4, 2009

at 11:03 AM Tags: Posted by Haydies

I had my little family going. I was very happy. Mummy sim had the lifetime wish of raising 5 kids - one already here, preggo with the next. Hubby was gorgeous (of course, I designed him, I wish life could be so easy) and things were fantastic.

I get the announcement that it's the kids birthday (going from baby to toddler), so I throw a party. I purchase a cake, select the blow out candles and select the babies name.

Nothing happens.

I select the cake again, select babies name.

Nothing.

I select the cake AGAIN and... no baby name to choose from.

I look around the house thinking maybe he's already aged. I can't find him. It's then that I notice my household is back to TWO members. Where has the baby gone?? I'm now husband and wife and that's it. :shock:

I actually feel really lost now. I don't know what to do with my family as it just doesn't feel right. Doesn't help that hubby sim took so bloody long blowing his candles out on his birthday and double aged. He went from young adult to adult at his party, then blew his candles out and jumped up to eldery. I can't turn back the clock so am now stuck with this old fart that I don't find particularly attractive...

But the main point - where is my baby?!

1 comments:

  1. xD

    Oh my goodness on the old fart hubby.

    I've actually been paranoid about throwing birthday parties for the young'ns after hearing that other Sims could walk off with them!