Monday, June 8, 2009

at 11:00 PM Tags: Posted by Haydies

If you're anything like me and constantly forget to pay your bills, don't fret. The Sims 3 introduces a last day reminder that pops up on your screen in red, letting you know you have one day left to pay your bills.

Note: You have to be on your lot to have this message, but I've always gotten it first thing in the morning when I'm there anyway.

The added bonus to this message is it provides you with a pay them now button that instantly pays your bills. This means your sim doesn't have to walk to the mailbox and waste time to pay them. It's yet another 'big brother' aspect to looking after your sims...

2 comments:

  1. This is a huge improvement! I always forget to pay my sims' bills, so I was particularly excited when I noticed this. Now, if I could just get real life to work that way ;-)

  1. Haha yes, for bills to be so easy in real life! That would be nice...