Sunday, June 7, 2009

at 11:07 AM Posted by Haydies

So, I just can't get over the ruin that is my last family. I had their story lines picked out, was loving them as a family (even if it took a little longer than desired to get her shacked up with Mr Hunky neighbour), and generally having fun.

Then it all went down the toilet.

So, time to move on! I've left them to live their lives as they see fit. I like putting my sims into the same town, once I've moved on from a family I find it very hard to go back, so am happy to let them do their own thing and live their lifes. It's also kinda fun to run into them in town...

Today, I created Sookie. I was watching Gilmore Girls this morning, pondering up my next Sim. My very first Sim wanted to be a chef, so I decided to reinvent that career path.

Introducing... Sookie St. James!

Her looks aren't based off the actor (Melissa McCarthy), as I prefer my sims to be more "me". I'm not here to play clone wars...

I've changed my avatar to match her, as I didn't want the default sim. I plan to keep my avatar current to which ever Sim I am currently playing. Since I only play one family line at a time, it shouldn't change that often.

This is also the first 'fat' sim I've made. It almost feels wierd as I've only ever played thing Sims before...

0 comments: