Wednesday, June 24, 2009

at 12:25 PM Tags: , Posted by Haydies

I loved it when I discovered you could have a toilet roll and towels hanging in your bathroom - for some odd reason it's something as small as that, that really makes The Sims 3 much better than previous versions. Makes the rooms much more complete, which in turn, makes the game feel so much more 'real'. Well, real in the sense that it's more believable my Sims are living a proper life lol.

Apparently, if you go to the store where you buy groceries and look under household items, You can get a lil ducky for your Sims to play with in the bath, and also buy bubble bath! All you then need to do is place either of those on the bathtub to be used. I thought that was rather nifty.

Last night I found you can also get a small fish bowl under the entertainment section. Not exactly cool, but still nifty...



0 comments: