Monday, June 8, 2009

at 7:00 PM Tags: Posted by Haydies

I got a notice last night that I had aquired 25 aquiantances and completed the celebriy skill challenge. Awesome stuff.

Max started playing his guitar in central park before work, and before I knew it there were Sims dancing all over the place. I guess I must be getting good.

On a suprising note, I'm finding I'm really enjoying listening to not only Max play, but the general music with in the Sims. In The Sims 2, I used to put my own custom music in (what ever I was listening to at the time) as the game provided music used to drive me up the wall. But not with The Sims 3.

Earlier last night, Max was helping out at a gig, setting up, what have you. As it was a work commitment, I couldn't see inside the building so was twittering and checking emails on the PC. All of a sudden I realised I was nodding my head to the music and wondered what it was. I realised... I was bopping to the concert tunes.

And just now, when Max was playing his guitar, again, I found myself enjoying the sounds. I think that's really cool. Or really sad. I can't decide which...

0 comments: