Thursday, June 18, 2009

at 7:36 PM Tags: , Posted by Haydies

Seriously. Over... it! I got ONE DAY reprieve from the blocked head-ness of last week, to wake up this morning with a horribly sore throat. I actually had a really good day yesterday, which resulted in me getting a lot of work done. I was hoping to then be able to Sim it up tonight, but I'm thinking a night on the couch and some movie will be more the go.

Did make me realise tough, apart from morning sickness when pregnant, our Sims don't get sick. I find it amusing in a game that's meant to replicate real life, that all the yucky stuff like runny noses, colds, food poisoning and yes, the wonderful world of diarrhoea is not a part of their lives. I mean we all know that the weather is pefect one day and, well, perfect the next, but hopefully The Seasons expansion will be one of their first.

That said, I would like my Sims to be able to get sick. Surely I've built up sick days at work I can use...

1 comments:

  1. Hah, that'd be cool if sims could get sick. It'd only add to the realism. I find myself creating more stuff than actually PLAYING. :P