Monday, June 8, 2009

at 5:29 PM Tags: , Posted by Haydies

Along side playing God and Cupid to our little sims, we can also play house keeper. As if my own todder didn't create enough mess for me to pick up at the end of each day, I've just learnt that you can pick up after your Sims.

Dirty plates left out? No problem. Just drag and drop them over your nearest trash can to clean up. They left a book out? Easily fixed. Just drag and drop them over the book case! What about those rotting newspapers left outside? You got it - drag and drop into the rubbish bin.

While I don't really relish the though of yet more house work, particularly housework for someone else, this is a huge time saver. I do all this cleaning while my Sim sleeps to not only save my awake time for more productive endeavours, but also to give me something to do.

Ironic that I also do my real life housework while my toddlers asleep? Hrm...

0 comments: