Wednesday, June 10, 2009

at 7:59 AM Tags: , , Posted by Haydies

Melani was tinkering with her Microwave last night and raised a skill point in Handiness. With three points now in this skill, I got an awesome new ability that allowed me to upgrade my household objects to self cleaning! SELF cleaning! ie cleaning without my needing to do it.

As soon as this skill hit, I practically dropped Seth and bolted for the shower. No more was I going to clean that sucker. It takes a while to upgrade appliances (or at least the shower) and the point was driven home by the wailing coming from the loungroom by Mr I need socialing...

I think this is a fanastic improvement for the game. Apart from the fact hello? Self cleaning appliances, it really makes me feel like it's worth it to raise my skill. This is awesome.

No idea what I can make self cleaning yet. I've only touched the shower so far. I may live in a trailor, but hot damn it's going to be the best trailer in the lot! And that said, Melani is feeling very squeemish at the moment, so I'm wondering if I'm going to have a need to move into a proper house soon... O.o

Apparently at level 4 Handiness you can upgrade your Stoves, to make it fireproof, which is something I think I really need as I've had two kitchen fires because of the stupid thing.

0 comments: