Wednesday, June 24, 2009

at 2:36 PM Tags: , , Posted by Haydies

I know they're going for some sort of realism, but really, rush-hour traffic? Um, yeah, I don't think so. I'd love to see The Sims implement mini 'movie' scenes with in the game. Remember in The Sims 2 you had the opportunities pop up at work where you had to make a descision? Like do you or don't you go and get the donuts for your work mates? You had to choose yes or no. I'd like to see something similar implemented in TS3, but depending on what answer you pick, you got a movie cut scene...

I'm a get away driver, and I'm parked outside a job. I see a police car. I get the option - wait for my fellow theives and risk a high speed chase when the Police spot us? Or make a break for it now? Then, depending on what I choose, you'd get this movie scene of it happening.

What do you think? Cool? Or no...?

2 comments:

  1. did you see that there is different little
    pop ups in the sims 3 that ask you weather
    or not to do something? ... i was asked a
    question the other day at my job about a
    lady giving me a check under the table,
    and it gave me options on whether to
    take it or not ... :]

  1. i think the cut scenes you thought of are way better than what i wanted. it would be a nice option to have job scenic/cut scenes, added to the game