Tuesday, June 16, 2009

at 9:51 PM Tags: , Posted by Haydies

As I am meant to still be doing my work assigment, I've been leaving Melani running on my laptop (I work on my PC) in the background. I find it ironic that she was only meant to be placed to capture her for my avatar, and yet, she's seeing more play time than my actual Sim I created to play - Max.

Two kids is HARD though! I somehow managed to completely stuff up everyone's sleeping pattern and had us up all night, and sleeping during the day. Thankfully I managed to fix that as it's just no good for your social ability.

Melani had a mini melt down and needed to get out of the house. She called a baby sitter, rang Jebidiah (the new Dr in town *roawr*) and begged to meet him at the Octegon House (Museum). Jebidiah is very handsome, but also has a mistress of his own - his work. Every time they get together and Melani takes a breath, he whips out his laptop. But, Melani's attracted to him, and ignores the annoying trait. At least it's not another woman...

The babysitters are USELESS by the way! I had a quick glance over at the house to see both children left to cry, poor Ricky in his soiled nappy and the babysitter just standing there with her hands over her ears. Useless!

Melani had to abandon her date, erm, outing with Jebidiah and return home to look after the kids. I tried to fire the babysitter when I got home, but the second my foot was in the door, she said she had to go, took $75 and left. Grr!!

Seriously EA - As if the Nanny in TS2 wasn't bad enough... now you give us useless help we can't even schedule! Give me a break!

0 comments: