Tuesday, June 9, 2009

at 10:09 AM Tags: , Posted by Haydies

I just finished vacuuming my floors. My real floors. The soft carpety goodness my toes are enjoying at the moment. And it hit me. My sims don't vacuum! I can pay a maid 125 simolions a day, and he or she will never plug in a vacuum. We are able to lay miles upon miles of carpet, but really, do we want to now? I can't begin to think of what might be festering in there...

Come to think of it, they don't sweep either. So really, our floors must be beyond disgusting. And what exactly am I paying my maid for? I can fluff a few bed covers, I can pick up a plate. Clean my floors to goodness sakes! THAT's the stuff I don't want to do!

I know we can clean our floors, we have the ability. I see it every time my bloomin toilet brakes and spurts the toilet water I love so much all over my floor. I grab a mop, I clean it up. Clearly the action is there.

EA! Let us sweep and vacuum!! Melani may live in a trailor, but damnit, she likes her trailers clean!

*After thought*
Whole point is kinda mute really. I mean, either I have 7 copies of the same 'everyday' outfit, or I don't wash my clothes either. Since you can't buy washing machines, I don't want to think on that for too long...

0 comments: