Friday, September 25, 2009

at 7:14 AM Tags: , , , , Posted by Soapinatrix

Max and Melani. I swear they are going to drive me batty. These two sims just can NOT stay away from each other!! I wrote just a few days ago how I was going to keep Max away since he's hitting it off so well with Bella right? Well, what am I meant to do with a wish like this?

Photobucket

First off, this tells me that Melani is pregnant... AGAIN! Is that woman a walking baby maker or what? I can't remember the last time I played Max what happened, so I've actually got no idea if this is Max's child or Erics. lol oops! I assume Max because of that request - I mean, what man wants to go and listen to a tummy containing someone elses offspring?

So fine. I figure I'll take Max over to Melanis (can't really have her over at Max's now that Bella is staying there can I?), inform her about Bella and end what ever relationship they have. I mean, their not boyfriend and girlfriend...

Photobucket

If Max can ask Melani to leave Eric, that means she's still with him, which means Max is nothing more than an affair. And affair... that has to stop! So I fulfill Max's wish... he goes over, he feels the tummy, he listens to the tummy...

Photobucket
Photobucket

So it should be a good time to say goodbye right? Wrong! Apparently my values and morals don't matter...

Photobucket

Max!! What are you doing.... no, no, remove your lips from hers!!

Photobucket

Oi, I don't know what to do lol. It gets worse. Oh I know, how could it get worse right?

Photobucket

Told you! Thankfully you can't woo hoo with such a pregnant sim, so I don't have to worry about that wish for now. I can hear what you're thinking - just don't let Max fulfill any wish to do with Melani right? Well see that's where the struggle between sim and player comes in. I prefer to play as an observer, I like my sims to live their own lives, make their own decisions and deal with any potentially manhood threatening outcomes. So how can I play that way, and not let Max dig a very deep hole for himself? I am but simply looking in through the windows of their worlds...

Speaking of looking in. Melani has what, five kids now? Where do they sleep?

Photobucket

The game will happily take care of their aging needs. Will marry them, make babies with them and then not give those babies anywhere to sleep? This was the original house I built back when I was in control of this Melani - back before I stuffed her life up. Of course, I laugh at that now... I barely rippled her world compared to the trouble she's getting herself into now. But that aside, where are the kids bedrooms? Hell where are the kids beds?

The game really needs to expand houses as families grow. I tried to. I tried to edit the town and fix the house for them, I figured it was the least I could do. Yet I can't. You can't edit houses already occupied by sims. Which means the kids will just have to continue sleeping on the floor.

Poor buggers.

4 comments:

  1. It's probably Max's Baby!
    cause in the 2nd pic Max has the want to read a pregnancy book.
    Who would want to read a pregnancy book if they have no child to born! :)

  1. Probably is. Regardless of the picture, EVERY time these two get together Melani ends up pregnant LOL...

  1. WTH!
    isn't Max already engaged to Bella?
    What are this couple doing!
    Max & Melani are so bad... bad bad kids... :(

  1. September 26, 2009 at 8:08 PM  
    Jenie212 from Twitter. said...

    Hahaha. Your Sims are totally living a soap opera life! This is so much fun to follow. I'm on team Melani and Max (they're bad... really, really bad. I love it).