Wednesday, September 9, 2009

at 7:49 AM Tags: , , , Posted by Soapinatrix

A while ago now I asked you, the readers (all 3 of you heh) for your input on a potentially new relationship for Emily. Tom Shallow (see his posts so far) came into Emily's life when Grandpa Sim electrocuted himself. At first he seemed to be very caring for Emily, staying well into the night when Grandpa died. Then again, he did cackle when the actual dying happened which raised some eyebrows. So I put to to you guys on what Emily should do. Most voted "just see what happened" so I left it alone.

Last night however, Emily had a wish to call Tom. I was curious to fulfill that wish so dropped what I was doing and jumped right on it lol. For the record, do not interrupt the emptying of a full potty!! So anyway, Tom arrives and this is the greeting she receives...



How's that for a hello?! I was actually quite shocked at that lol. Either he's just been biding his time waiting for enough to pass so he could make his move, or he's just a sleaze?

Emily, clearly thrown by the interaction lurches into five minutes of incessant rambling (game description not mine lol) and clearly Tom is wondering what the hell he's gotten into. I'm thinking more along the lines of "just a sleaze" with this face...

Photobucket

I had to jump in and stop Emily as she was starting to embarrass us both. I prompted her to ask Tom a few questions and get him talking - how was his day, favourite things, trait compatibility... that sort of thing. What did we learn?

Photobucket

That's right... Tom is EVIL! Poor Emily just seems attracted to the bad boys, and I don't mean the good kind of bad guy that rides a motorcycle and is a bit scruffy in the sexy kind of way. This is the bad kind of bad boy! I almost found it amusingly fitting when that info popped up... almost. Strangely enough it kind of makes me want to pursue the relationship a bit as it would be fitting to have Emily gravitate towards another Evil sim after the loss of Adrian.

That was until, this little tidbit of information popped up.

Photobucket

Makes you question that greeting now doesn't it? This guy is married... and greets other women with big smooches? That man is evil!!

1 comments:

  1. Hahah I love that face on Tom, that's awesome. He looks so bored!!