Tuesday, September 1, 2009

at 2:56 AM Tags: , Posted by Soapinatrix

Blair Wainwright. That's the cop chicky that hit it off with Max so well the other night. Ever since their meeting, Max's has had wishes popping up all over the place to do with Blair - call her, hang out with her, MAKE out with her. He is one love struck puppy that boy.

I decided to end his torture and invite Blair over. Picking up the mobile, I noticed this:

Photobucket

Love interest? They had ONE five minute meeting!! Dayum. This is yet another mark towards my theory that there are some sims that are just meant to be together. I've tried so hard to get Max and the little trampy Nicky to hook up (another member of the first house I created), and I've tried to get Michelle interested. Both of those were a LOT of effort with zero reward. Melani over in Riverview? I tried to get her to hook up with a Dr and it was impossible.

Yet here, we have Max and Blair, who spent 5 maybe 10 minutes together, and already he considers her his love interest. With out ANY interaction from me at all.

Is the feeling mutual however? I'm going to think yes. Max threw a party as an excuse to invite Blair over (he's playing it cool...) and not only did she attend, she walked in the door and directly over to Max who was making some food in the kitchen. This is what I saw...

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's some pretty intense staring right there. She did not move at all. She walked in, parked herself as close to Max as possible and just stared at him while he made the salad. When he walked off, (apparently to go to the bathroom, I'm not sure if he really did need to pee or was just feeling a little put off by the stare down), this is the thought bubble that appeared over Blair's head.

Photobucket

I'm really hoping that's a "I'm glad I'm not at home" or a "maybe I should go home" house picture there. Not a "gee isn't THIS a nice house to move into..." kinda thought. Eeek!

0 comments: