Sunday, September 20, 2009

at 7:41 AM Tags: , , , , Posted by Soapinatrix

When you take over a previously game controlled sim, you get to learn a whole lot more about them. This is a good thing. Unfortunately they way in which you have to learn all these new things is not so good. And for Hal, it's down right almost painful!

I really thought he was going to pull his socks up and prove to Melani that she hadn't made the wrong decision in asking him to move in and really give their relationship a go. He had a wish come up to take a cooking class and I smiled thinking that he was going to pull his weight around the house - and besides cleaning, cooking is the best thing he can do to help. Especially since Melani already has a cleaner thanks to her generous doctors wage.

Photobucket

Late one night, Hal popped into town and made his way to the Bistro to take a cooking class. I figured if he was going to help cook, he might as well learn from the best chefs in town. A few hours later, as I was checking in on the kids and making sure they were all behaving, I noticed that Hal kept having an image of a female sim popping up. Obviously his cooking class was over, so who was he talking to...?

Scanning over, I got an unexpected surprise. Yes, there was another female sim involved, but it's not what you think. Have a look at the following sequence of images...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So, following those images, you can see that Hal informs Marilyn of his new living arrangements, and clearly, she's none too pleased. I think it would be safe to assume, given his lifetime wish and womanizing ways, that perhaps Marilyn is one of his many female flings? And we can only guess that she's really not happy that he's trying to settle down and play happy families...

I do have to laugh though, in that second last image you can see Hal running away. Literally. Check out when it says when you mouse over haha:

Photobucket

I didn't know sims did that LOL! Of course, I think it's pretty bad form for a man to get into a fist fight with a woman... tsk tsk. That said, if it's going to happen, I might as well get a video of it haha!



The next day, Melani sent Hal down to the Library with Muhammad who has been struggling in school so far. She also hoped it would build father-son relations having some quality time together away from the house. Unfortunately, Hal ran into another female sim, another fling I assume and, well...

Photobucket
Photobucket

I have a funny feeling that there's going to be some really pissed off women around town for a while. I'm almost scared to let Hal go out at this stage! Almost...

I wonder how this will affect Melani as well? Will the women know she's the one who is playing happy families with Hal? And if they do, will they take out their clear frustrations on her as well?

Braving the dark town alleys, Melani popped down to pick up the recipe for cookies as she was having cravings. It seems that even if Hal does turn out to be a rat, she'll be ok. Look at her chatting it up with some new fella... Go Melani!

Photobucket

So yes, with a deeply let down sigh, I have to wonder what's going to happen with Hal. While it's a good sign that he's informing people of his new relationship status, it is a worry that a) there appear to be quite a few women to inform, and b) he would rather do that than help his own child with homework. I do have to question if he's telling these women because he wants to keep seeing them, but of course can't have them saying anything to or around Melani?

I'll have to keep an eye on this one I think...

1 comments:

  1. I hate to break it to you, but the ? and the connected rings means he's asking these ladies if they're single!!
    Hahahh...oh, Hal....