Thursday, September 17, 2009

at 7:25 PM Tags: , , Posted by Soapinatrix

Emily really is a glutten for punishment. All last night she kept having the wish to hang out, chat with or invite Rainer over. I was trying to look out for her best interests and cancel them all - after all, the guy did beg for money, but like a teenager determined, Emily was hell bent on seeing him. So I stepped back, I let her go. It is her life after all, she has to learn for herself.

What did Emily learn not 10 minutes after his arrival though?

Photobucket

Gee, colour me surprised. *sigh*

Like long lost friends, these two have clicked so much it's scary. This is yet another example of my theory that there are sims out there that are just meant to be. Even if I don't want this to be an example of that theory, it just goes to show, it's all out of our control whether we like it or not.

Emily, clearly smitten, had all sorts of distrubring and stomach churning wishes come up. I really don't like Rainer's looks lol - I can't stand the stupid facial hair, he's a horrible dresser, looks a bit goofy and never takes that bloomin hat off. He's everything I don't go for in a man lol. But he's not for me is he? I have to keep reminding myself that Emily is the one interested not me. And there's no accounting for taste...

The first few wishes I could handle - a friendly hug, a general chat, etc. Then the first kiss wish came up, followed by the wish to make out. Gah...

Photobucket

Either this guy is a really good kisser, or Emily's just happy to finally found a man who is single, and interested - even if I think for the wrong reasons. The next wish to pop up made me want to pull her aside and slap her - she wanted to go steady. And of course, Rainer realising he would need to woo Emily a bit more to get any money out of her, agreed.

Photobucket

We've all seen the movies where the women gets done over by the perfect, charming, wonderful man that just happened to arive in town after a family tragedy left the heartbroken, lonely woman alone and sometimes with a huge pile of money right? He swoops in, wins her heart and then runs off with her money. Hell, even Neighbours had this story line recently (for the Aussie viewers). I've seen a few of these movies in my time and Rainer is following the exact same pattern. All the warning lights are going off. But Emily, blinded by happiness, can't see them.

I'm sorry to report, it all goes down hill after this. To celebrate their new relationship status, Rainer proves just how far he will go to pull the wool over Emily's eyes. Or in this case... the bed sheets.

I warn, keep scrolling at your own peril... *gags* Do take note of Emily's face in the first image - have we ever seen her so happy?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

See that last image? That's four hands dissapearing under those blankets! Of course, we all know what happens next right?

Photobucket

One thing I have never seen before, is the wish to woo hoo pop up, right after a woo hoo. I was going to ignore it, but I gotta give Rainer credit, he was still awake lol. *ducks the man glares* So, fine, off they go, again. Of course, I accepted this wish before I took a good look at Rainer.... check out those manly slippers!

Photobucket

I do have to give him some credit though, he does look better without his beany on at least. And the body image isn't as bad as his clothes make him appear. So maybe there is hope? He's even starting to fool me with his act, check out his face when he realised he was going to get lucky twice in one night:

Photobucket

Clearly a man excited right there...

Just when I was starting to warm to Rainer and think that perhaps the money begging was a once off, that maybe he was just really broke and desperate (after all, Emily's been pretty close to needing to beg recently), he went and showed his true colours. As soon as he'd had his fun, he was off...

Photobucket

I did think he was going to leave and prove what a real scumbag he was, but he noticed the computer on his way to the front door. I chuckled at how fitting the football game seemed to him, and had to hold back thoughts of 'typical male' that goes off to game after he's had his fun and the woman's alseep lol...

Photobucket




0 comments: