Sunday, September 6, 2009

at 7:39 AM Tags: , Posted by Soapinatrix

Max was loitering around town the other day when I noticed a lot of red on the screen.

Photobucket

That's a lot of hate right there. Apparently it was upset Pauline Wan day as it was all directed at her. She was oblivious and having a conversation with the only sim that was happy with her presence while everyone behind her had some serious hate happening.

Photobucket

I've not yet seen this before. Even Max got in on the action with some upsetting of his own - completely without my involvement.

Photobucket

One sim was SO upset by Pauline being there that she could barely stand it...

Photobucket

As soon as Pauline left, everything went back to normal. It was so bizarre lol.

Max, not used to being intentionally nasty must have directed a few words the wrong way as I also got the following wish pop up.

Photobucket

I don't ever remember speaking to Jamie lol, but like all good men should, I simply apologized anyway! =p

0 comments: