Friday, September 11, 2009

at 7:21 AM Tags: , , Posted by Soapinatrix

Although Melani has some weird pull towards Hal, she also can't seem to get past the cheating. She wants to give him another go, but she can't get the fact he has kids with other women out of her head. I think it's the muscles personally, clearly Hal knows what the inside of the Gym looks like...

It was not long after Seth was born than she met Jebidiah, a very handsome, respected Doctor. I'd hardly call him the Sims version of McDreamy, but he's certainly on the green side of the fugly meter. Now, Melani's been trying for months to win over Jebidiah's affections, with little result. Sure, he'll give her a bit of a pash, but as soon as she asks for anything more, the poor little Dr is "having a bad day"...

I'm sorry, but what man out there is having "too had a day" for a bit of woo hooing? Coz I don't know any myself...

Melani has the wish to woo hoo with him almost daily. It's driving me nuts. I understand a Dr's life can be stressful and full on, but even on his off days he's always in too bad a mood for it. If it wasn't for the fact he's right in there for a good game of tonsil hockey I'd put him in the gay category and move on. Regardless of his gender preference though, I've had enough of a man that doesn't know the word yes when it comes to the bedroom. I'm moving on and I'm dragging Melani kicking and screaming with me.

Of course, she's not coming quietly it seems. She brought Jebidiah home with her after work the other night. Or, looking at the photo below, did he just invite himself to be around another member of the household?

Photobucket

Now I know why he's not giving it up for Melani. She's too young!! *shudder*

0 comments: