Wednesday, August 19, 2009

at 9:00 PM Tags: , , , Posted by Soapinatrix

Playing Melani tonight, I decided that it was time to take the family out for a day. It was a lovely sunny Saturday (shocker right? Sunny weather in The Sims?) and it would be the first trip out since the boys birthday parties. Which meant it would be the first time Seth could actually use the equipment at the park as opposed to playing in the toilet block and hissing at the sunlight...

Right as I finished getting everyone up, dressed, fed and yelled out the omg I'm a really am a mother phrase "Have you all gone to the toilet?!", Seth had a wish pop up to go swimming. Perfect! We'll make the family trip to the local pool.

Only, one problem. Melani resides in Riverview. Have you been to the ONLY pool in Riverview?

Maybe some Sims like swimming inside a warehouse, located in the middle of an industrial park, but personally I prefer my swimming pools outside, in fresh air, far from any potential chemical spills. I know, I know... I'm a fussy one aren't I?

So, I decided if they won't bring the pool to me... I will bring the pool to them! Time to start creating my first community lot. Now, before you all cock an eyebrow with an "is that it?" expression, I've built the BASICS to start with lol. The last thing I was in the mood for tonight was to spend the next 3 hours building. But dammit, I wanna swim!

So I've put in the bare minimum for now, and then, when I'm in the mood, I'll go back and make it all pretty and special. I have the idea in my head, I just can't be bothered haha.

Before I talk it up any more, I bring you the Riverside Pools!

Community Lot

Pretty huh? LOL.

Now, I need your help!! The pools need a cool name. And I want YOUR HELP to name it! So, give me your best pool name (post a comment) and I will chose one, name it, and then share the lot via the Sims 3 website once it's complete.

2 comments:

  1. Wild Rivers Pool

  1. Beaty Pool :]