Thursday, August 6, 2009

at 8:51 PM Tags: Posted by Soapinatrix

I'm back from the snow... and sick! Bastards! Our first holiday in so long I'm not even going to post it, and I get sick. The whole trip my head was thumping, I couldn't breath, and when ever I did I tried to cough up a lung just to allow my eyes to see it and notify my brain that it was in fact still apart of my body.

But I'm back, and I'm going to be checking in on my Sims very shortly. Right after I make sure I am in fact going to live and the unconscious groans of "I'm dyyyying, I'm dyyyying", not to be confused with meeeelting, are nothing more than overreacting wolf cries.

Back real soon!

P.S. I was considering making a post about the trip, but given I've only ever used this blog for Sims related posts, and I don't in fact know if any of you want to know about my real life adventures (no where near as exciting apart from a near bogging of our car when we tried to cross a lake masking as a puddle), I won't. Unless enough people want to, in which case you'll need to make use of the handy comments feature and let me know. Or tweet me. :)

0 comments: