Friday, August 28, 2009

at 7:09 PM Tags: , , Posted by Soapinatrix

I realise Max has the Daredevil trait, but this really is a bizarre wish to have...

Max

Exactly how far should this wish be taken? Is it just a wish to see a fire and stick your hand in quickly. You know, like you do over a candle when you're young, stupid and are positive you're invincible? Or is this more of a walk over the hot coals, stand in the fire and feel the cleansing spirits of release flow over? Perhaps this is actually a bit of hari kari and he'd like to die while famous and... you know... go out in flames of glory. Yuckle Yuckle, I crack myself up.

Who knows, but it's not a wish I was expecting to see pop up. Not too sure how I'm going to fulfill that one either...

1 comments:

  1. yeah the wish is pretty stiupid