Sunday, August 30, 2009

at 3:40 AM Tags: , Posted by Soapinatrix

Although Max could perform concerts while he was working his way through the music career ranks, he never got paid for them. Until now! Given it's meant to be his main source of income I'm kinda glad about that lol. I recently read on another site that you can apparently make a few thousand per concert. With that (incorrect) knowledge, I had planned to only throw one concert on a Friday and a follow up on a Saturday.

Given it was a Saturday, I figured I'd throw one right off the bat.

It was actually right after my autograph session so I figured with that many Sims already out the front, it would be a good turn out. I've got no idea if the money you make is based off ticket sales, but in case it was, I might as well make use of the crowd.

I don't know where I read that you can make a few thousand, but I'm thinking I'm going to hunt the site back down and correct them. A few thousand? HA!!

Max

Yeah... I hardly consider that enough to start phoning in the mansion makers. Given the concert only took an hour or so, I marched right back in and held another. I figured I'd just consider the gap intermission...

The second concert did a little better with Max earning $672.

Curious to know if the money earned was perhaps based on the number of concerts held and might in fact go up with each one, eventually reaching the rumoured 'few thousand', I quickly threw a third - after all, it was only 9pm lol. Unfortunately my thinking didn't work out as I only made a further $450... bugger.

0 comments: