Sunday, August 30, 2009

at 10:56 AM Tags: , , Posted by Soapinatrix

Max has the Discount Diner reward as, living true to his rock star ways, he'd much prefer to eat out than at home. Also, he can't cook lol. Because of this, he gets to eat free everywhere. But it doesn't stop there apparently, last night HE GOT PAID for eating out. LOL!

Eating out at Little Corsican's Bistro, I had this message pop up on my screen:

Max

I figured most famous people, that is, people used to the lifestyle that money brings, wouldn't just sit and eat it like you or I might right? With that in mind, I promptly sent the meal back in a very huffy, don't you know who I am manner. The result?

Max

ROFL! Awesome. So not only did I get a free meal, they paid me $500 hush money. C'mon, you don't actually think they were giving me money for being so honest? No way - they wanted to make sure I didn't go and announce the poor food at my next concert and send them out of business...

5 comments:

  1. Nice

  1. Ahhh!
    very interesting indeed...
    This weekend i started to play with Keiko Gothika (a character i made up for a challenge) and she just started in the Music career (very interesting since she have Loner & Grumpy on her traits) but when i went to the Little Bistro.. i got the same option as you!
    Since she's a grumpy, i send the food back and got the simoleons as reward...
    My Gothic chick is Lvl 5 on the music career...
    I'm wondering if this option only pop-ups to the Sims with Music career...

  1. Oooh very interesting in deed. I must say, I've never seen it on any of my other Sims - and I've eaten at the Bistro a lot.

    I got the same thing last night on Max again. So that's twice for him and none for any of my other Sims.

    Your theory on it only being an option for Music Career Sims certainly sounds plausible doesn't it?

  1. Hey! let's experiment a little and send out for dinner to our Rock stars Sim more often to the little Bistro and see what happens!

  1. Sounds like a plan - Max eats there fairly regularly at the moment anyway...