Monday, August 24, 2009

at 8:01 PM Tags: , Posted by Soapinatrix

I used to spend all my time building in The Sims 1 & 2. Of course, that's pretty much all I did and I got bored very quickly. With The Sims 3 however, the game play is so engaging, that I find myself not wanting to "waste time" by building. I'm sure I'll get there one day, but for now, I'm happy to slap together what ever I can and just get on it with it.

Because of that, I tend to find myself looking at other people's creations to place in my game. I figured I might start highlighting and giving a little extra publicity to the ones I really like. Like this one for example, the Stoney Point Lighthouse by fieryfemale.



There's not much room to play in it, but it's a very good lighthouse design, with a very fitting light house keeper. Just as I would expect a light house sim to be. There may be no boats (that we know of) in the Sims 3, but if and when there is, you know they'll be safe with Sid McDonald keeping an eye over everything.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice

    cant wait to read next post

    i am in love with your blog <333


    Miss_LadyMadam (twitter.com)

  1. glad you liked my lighthouse lot. Thank you for highlighting it on your blog :o)

  1. You're very welcome fieryfemale! It so deserves it!