Sunday, August 23, 2009

at 10:44 AM Tags: , , Posted by Soapinatrix

I'm very thankful to say that I've never had to experience the pain that comes from finding photographs of loved ones passed. Tonight however, I was going through the screenshots of the Waters family sorting them into "already posted" blog shots, and general interest photos. And in the pile, I found this...

Waters Family

That was taken just a few nights ago when Emily was trying to test the waters with Adrian's feelings. They had both been relaxing on the bed earlier, so when Adrian got up to go to the bathroom, I tested the waters by inviting him back to cuddle. As you can see from the shot, it was not happening.

Still, it was just a little bit wierd seeing that shot tonight. I had a momentary "Adrian's really gone..." feeling before I mentally slapped myself and remember it's just a game LOL.

0 comments: