Wednesday, August 12, 2009

at 11:09 PM Tags: , , Posted by Soapinatrix

I jumped on Max tonight. Remember Max? He's my wanna-be rock star in the making Sim. See his posts here. Anyway, it's been a while since I checked in on the party animal, and I figured he'd make for nice easy Simming tonight while I also did a few other things. It's funny how much you forget when you don't play a certain family for a while. Or maybe that's just me?

Not 15 minutes into playing and I get this message pop up.

Max

My first thought was "When did he shag Melani?" This was followed quickly with a "Oh Poor Melani!! Having kids no matter which town she's in!!" If you are confused as to what Melani is even doing in this story line as well, have a read over this post.

Because I know I document everything that happens in my little Sim adventures, I knew the evidence had to be around somewhere, and it didn't take me long to find it. As soon as I spotted the pictures, the memories came flooding back!!

Max

See there? On the left! That's some mighty big rumples under those covers! I remembered laughing when they went off to the bedroom during the middle of a party. I mean, I know that sort of stuff happens, but c'mon, the house isn't all that big at the moment and it was literally right next door!!

Here's the proof of who it is too, well, the top of their heads at least. But we know don't we!

Max

I dare say that's when the 'accident' happened... bet he wasn't thinking it would be twins!! LOL, that'll teach him.

0 comments: