Thursday, August 27, 2009

at 11:17 PM Tags: , , , Posted by Soapinatrix

I had some work I needed to make a start on tonight, so I loaded up Max to play beside me since he's one of my more... simpler families - what with no kids and all that. I also knew he was close to maxing out his music career and I was curious to see that happen.

It actually ended up being a double whammy as Max reached max Guitar skill earlier in the night as well:

Max

I would like to see him use an electric guitar or something now. After all, he's a Rock Star, not a country music singer. I really can't stand that there's only one style of guitar available, and that it's a poxy one at that. But I'd feel pretty bad if he got a funky guitar before Piano's or at the least, keyboards were returned to the game. I'm sure I'd have a lynch mob after me if that happened.

It was very easy to max his career all things considered. Obviously it took a little longer than most others would because I jump around my families and have, currently, four different Sims I spread my time between. But, we got there in the end. Max is also the first of my Sims to reach the peak of his career, amusing since he was not one of my intended "main" families, instead created for a bit of fun on the side.

Max

What I was really surprised at, and I have to say, very disappointed about, was the complete lack of fanfare when he finally reached rock stardom. I mean c'mon, he's a big enough star now to not have to work a 9 to 5 job and simply earns money for concerts he puts on, and this was all he got?



Yes. That's it. He walked out, got a wardrobe upgrade, adjusted his cuffs and then wandered off. What a let down! I was expecting at the very least some balloons, a bit of a cheer or an air punch. I had hoped for a movie scene showing girly fans all going weak at the knees, people clamoring to get his autograph, something.

All he did was go over and talk to Michelle Roberts (I think he has a thing for her). And, given the time (Max finishes work at 1am), I really don't think she cared. What do you think?

Max announcing his super stardom (I assume...)
Max

And... Michelle's response. Perhaps like a "Big woopdie doo man!"
Michelle's response

I dunno, the body language just doesn't scream super supportive to me. Then again, I'm not the friendliest person when I get tired lol.

But still, congratulations to Max for fulfilling his life time wish, becoming a Rock Star and peaking as a young adult. It's all down hill from here mate...

1 comments:

  1. OH yeah it is pretty stupid about that