Wednesday, August 19, 2009

at 11:07 AM Tags: Posted by Soapinatrix

I've commented before that I suspect Adrian is not really coping with his decision to end the marriage with Emily. Last night I was reading the GameSpot's Exclusive First Look at the new World Adventures expansion pack (I link it again only because it was really really interesting and actually made me look forward for the expansion knowing the differences it's going to bring), and my eyes nearly bugged right out of my head when I noticed this:

Waters Family

That's Adrian and Emily in the same bed! I happened to glance over right as Emily was getting ready to crawl in, and of course noticed that there was already someone in there. Since Adrian ended the marriage, he's ALWAYS gone to the single bed in the other room. So what made him crawl into this one? Why all of a sudden, does he sleep in the old bed, and is obviously happy with Emily in there with him?

Of course, Emily had no problems at all with him there, she's been heart broken over him ever since the split. Poor woman - between random bursts of tears over the thought of Adrian, added to the sudden onset of raised fists, gritted teeth and grunting that happens any time she passes Adrian's father, I'm surprised her head hasn't exploded.

I'm REALLY curious to know what prompted tonight's co-sleeping however. Adrian was out on the town earlier in the evening, and I kept flicking over to his icon and saw he was chatting to different people through out the night. Maybe he just needed someone to talk to? Maybe someone made him realise ending the marriage was a mistake? Who knows...

I SO wish there were Therapists in The Sims though, marriage counsellors. Would be handy right about now...

0 comments: