Monday, August 17, 2009

at 12:36 PM Tags: , , Posted by Soapinatrix

I've been letting Max run in the background a bit lately while I do other things. I'd love to be able to let my Sims run while I was away from the computer, but I'm always scared I'll miss out on something interesting. Like noticing poor Melani being beaten ugly. Original Melani in Max's world, not the current Melani I'm playing... gee I really need to figure out how I can get all my doppelgangers out of the other cities. And not the witnessing of the actual beating, but, the after effects.

Here, just look....

Max

Take a closer look at her eyes. I don't know if it's just complete lack of sleep from her recent birth of twins, or what, but geez Louise! I hope that's not just how she looks when she ages from Young Adult to Adult (didn't think to check if she had aged) because that's NOT a good sign for the actual Melani I am playing!! The town spa does plastic surgery doesn't it?!! Gah!!

Max

Max

0 comments: