Wednesday, August 12, 2009

at 8:50 PM Tags: , Posted by Soapinatrix

After knowing that Melani and her family were all ok, I decided last night would be a good time to have a break from domestic life and have some fun - some kleptomaniac fun!! It has been ages since I played Nicky, so it took me a little bit to get back into the swing of things. I had completely forgotten where I had left off with her...

I actually spent the majority of the night not really paying attention to her and feeling very bored because I was so lost. Or because there were no kids to look after lol. All she did was go to work, eat, sleep, exercise and work on her garden. Which reminds me - you need to be able to hire a gardener!!! Oh my goodness I swear I spent all my bloody time tending to about 10 plants. Ridiculous!!

During the course of the night, when I wasn't weeding, watering or generally getting dirty, my sticky fingers managed to bring a few new items home...

  • One of the very nice showers from the local Gym
  • A matching hand basin from the very same Gym, which by the way, the poor Gym is starting to look REALLY bare now. The game doesn't replace stolen items...
  • An enormously large palm tree that I have NO idea how I managed to get home, on my own, without being seen!
  • Another very large tree, again, no idea how
  • 3 Garden lights which I picked out to light up the garden I am spending so much time in
  • And an indoor plant I don't actually remember stealing - guess she did that on her own.
Then, there was the creme de la creme - a new car!! I was out and about late at night, trying to see if I could spot anything else to pinch that I would make use of. There's only so many lights a Sim needs. And then I spotted it, the most gorgeous car in all of Riverview.

I was surprised at the jump I actually felt when I spotted it. I got really excited and had this "omg I just have to have it" feeling that was amusing... and slightly scary. Was I enjoying this thieving business just a little too much? Naaah =p

And really, when you see the car, you'll understand the desire. First, the old one - and first car I ever stole:

Nicky

Very boring - a 'Volvo' if I had to brand it, recoloured black so I could drive it around at night inconspicuously. Housed safely in the garage that was paid for by selling the second car I ever stole LOL

And, the new baby!!

Nicky

Check THAT out!! How gorgeous is it?! Beautiful! And of course, even more inconspicuous right? LOL!

I'd say "if only like could be that easy", but, well... that's a little dangerous to begin that line of thinking isn't it?

0 comments: