Tuesday, August 11, 2009

at 3:57 AM Tags: , , Posted by Soapinatrix

Third cake lucky and Ricky finall ages up!! I decided to have this cake outside just incase it decided to try and burn the house down again. Thankfully everything went according to plan, although I can't figure out why, so far, both times it's been Ricky's cake, Grandma has been holding him! At first Hal was holding him, and when I tried to take Ricky then, somehow Grandma ended up with him! I was going to try and take him again but didn't want to stuff up the birthday aging so just let it go. Although I was not happy about it!!



But I made up for it with big cuddles and a toss in the air afterwards.


Melani
Melani


Not the cutest toddler I've seen, but perhaps that just means he's got more hope to be a better looking kid. After all, look what happened to Seth and he was a cute toddler. Has Hal's hair which almost makes him a little odd to look at hehe. But I'm glad, it means both brothers will be slightly different.

Melani

Although check this out, he looks a bit evil... !!

Melani

0 comments: