Sunday, August 30, 2009

at 10:21 PM Tags: , Posted by Soapinatrix

While I am distracted all day wondering what to do about the Melani in Max's life, he's busy letting his mind wander elsewhere it seems...

The other night he was in town and, of his own accord, struck up a conversation with one of the local law enforcement. I'm used to Sims introducing themselves to one another, that happens fairly regularly. What I'm not used to however is Sims hitting it off, and I mean in a big way!

I kept seeing the little icon for this one Sim popping up, so decided to see what was going on. At the time I was busy scanning the town just to see what else was happening - you can sometimes see some really interesting interactions this way. As my camera landed back on Max, I saw this...

Photobucket

I've had a couple of run ins with the law in my time, and sure, I've flirted my way out of a few tickets (what woman hasn't?), but I've never been THAT obvious about it.

I watch a bit longer and it gets better...

Photobucket
Photobucket

The interesting part to all this was I was playing absolutely NO ROLE in it. Not once did I initiate any interaction! They went from introductions to caressing each others faces. That or they were squishing each others cheeks to make them do fishy faces. But looking at those shots? I'm going to think not...

I was so surprised (in a good way) to see Max take control like that!! Either fame has shot to his head and blown his brains out, or he's REALLY liking this sim. I know there's been a person or two I've gone simply ga-ga over in my time, so why can't sims experience the same jelly knee, word tripping sensations?

While I was busy zoomed right in, eyes bugging out of my head and silently clapping at what was unfolding in front of me, I hadn't realised what was happening just behind Max. Michelle Roberts is another sim Max has spent a bit of time chatting to in intimate ways. Michelle is actually a member of the very first household I created when I got the game. She was one of three females living together and, I think, looks really funky. I love her hair.

When Max caught up with her in town one day, they got along really well. She's also into music so I thought it would be good to see if I could get them to hook up. Plus, I wouldn't mind playing her again lol. I had a brief idea that they could end up together (a fan and her music idol mentor) and make very pretty kids. That was until I saw...

Photobucket

I have no idea what was happening, but there was some lengthy conversations, some touching and some very close encounters. The only thing I could gather was that Mc Fugly there was confessing his undying attraction and love for Michelle and she was shooting him down. I mean really, look at her and then look at him - they aint going to end up together. He might as well just accept it now and familiarise himself with the Gym and a Hair Stylist.

Still, even if Max and Michelle don't end up together, he's got other options right?

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. I've never seen a sim I wanted to slap in the face before, but the look on Max's face in that last shot is so damn cocky .... !