Friday, July 17, 2009

at 6:55 PM Tags: , , Posted by Haydies

So, I created my crazy family to play out while I was working this week, and I have to say, it's very boring. They just don't seem to DO anything on their own. They eat, sleep and bath (well, most of them do) and they go to work. That's it. They don't really interact at home, preferring to spend time doing their own things individually. I had hoped with the two insane and one normal family member that they'd drive her up the wall - but they don't. And anything they do do to her, she finds acceptable.

ARG! How annoying!!

One thing I did realise though - EA need to give us the ability to dictate who's bed is who's. Have a look at this picture and tell me if you see anything wrong (hint: click on it to see the full size, and take note of the double bed...)


Notice the head on the left? The balding head with the few remaining strands being gray? And the head next to it? Looks mighty masculine doesn't it? That's right, there is father and son sleeping soundly together while the little wife is off in the single bed. I know they're insane, but that's just sick!!

However, given I don't want to play this family as I had hoped they would look after themselves, and you know, be interesting in doing that, I don't have any control over where they sleep. It would be nice if EA could give us the ability to designate rooms (via the door), or at least beds to certain Sims. I know my wacko house isn't the only one out there living with non-coupled Sims.

And what about teenagers? Surely a house with multiple teenagers are going to want to have their own rooms? Or maybe a house with multiple babies that has the room to give each of them their own. Shouldn't we be able to dictate who sleeps where so the useless babysitters can at least attempt to put them in their own crib?

It can't be that hard to do. They did in University with Sims 2, the technology has to at least be there. So give it to us! Stop making me bring up my dinner watching father and son spoon each other! IT'S NOT RIGHT!!

0 comments: