Thursday, July 30, 2009

at 9:41 PM Tags: , , Posted by Soapinatrix

This is the moodlet you get when you electrocute yourself! Fun huh? Melani copped it tonight when her laptop broke and, thinking she had enough skill to fix it, found out she didn't. Unfortunately, I don't always like to give up immediately and tested it a further 3 times.














Part of the reason for testing it the extra times was to get a good screenshot to show you all hehe. See, it all happens fairly quickly, which meant I needed to be even faster on hitting the 'c' button for a screenshot. Thankfully she didn't die, and I figured after 3 good shocks, I wasn't going to test the limits any longer. I also decided that she wasn't going to be able to fix it herself, and called in a professional.

She did lose all her clothes and sport a new hairstyle for a while, but after a shower and a change to calm down, she was as good as new. I found it interesting that while showing as a slightly more crispy sim, the blur pixels weren't showing...






















Last picture provided just to prove she's all ok :)

0 comments: