Friday, July 24, 2009

at 5:56 PM Tags: , , Posted by Soapinatrix

How cool is this?! You can get poached in the Sims!

That's so cool in my opinion. And actually caused me to get pretty stuck on the choice. On one hand, the Medical Career is kinda cool, yet on the other, Melani's wish was to join the Police Force. When I think about having 5 kids, and the expenses that brings, being a Dr could really come in handy, yet, is it believable that a single mum, who's never even looked at Medicine (or so I thought) could be a Resident?

I even had to bounce this choice onto hubby as I couldn't decide. I wanted to take the Medical career, but was really stuck on the whole "is it really believable". Then I mentally slapped myself, remembered it's just a game and given how many other things aren't quite like real life, accepted the job change. Money also played a big part in the choice heh.

I did have a mini panic attack because when you do this, you quit your current job, walk outside, have a little cry and then... nothing. For a few scary minutes nothing but unemployed showed in my career tab. Eek! Thankfully, it was just taking those few scary minutes to update and showed the new career path starting Monday. At least I quit on a Friday I guess... =p

Melani was very excited by this change she could barely contain herself - she sat on a bark bench and started reading a book. Oi! I mean, c'mon, that's a HUGE life change, and you're going to READ?! I don't think so.

Unfortunately, Melani also shares my memory loss condition and after I kicked her butt off the park bench and stomped on her book, she called... Hal.
























You can see what's happening right? The congratulatory hug, the longing "I've missed you" look and Melani falling for Hal's tricks all over again. When will this girl learn?

0 comments: