Friday, July 31, 2009

at 9:53 PM Tags: Posted by Soapinatrix

Although I wasn't really playing them last night (clearing out emails), I was paying attention to the aftermath that was Adrian's decision to end the marriage. My heart went out to Emily who, at random intervals, burst into tears. Then there was the tears and kicked puppy expression that came every time she passed Adrian, which might be the reason split couples don't stay living under the same roof - too much pain. That all tugged at the heart strings a bit.

I was watching Adrian who didn't even seem to care. As a female who's been dumped before from my fair share of heartless men, this kinda bugged me. I find it amusing just how 'real' my Sims can seem. I mean, it is a life simulation game, so it's not surprising I guess, but they've done such a good job with certain aspects, I have to find myself reigning in the man hating vengeance or I might just buy a pool to drown them in.

Adrian actually reminded me of someone with how he was acting, so that probably didn't help. And just when I thought he was a heartless robot, he showed me a sign that perhaps he might be hurting just a little bit too. When everyone else had gone to sleep, he came into Emily's room to check on Susie, and this is what I saw:

Waters Family


Now either that new mobile is just so damn moving, or he's just a wee bit upset over the break up as well...

0 comments: